Here are some tips for boxing up your belongings.
The best organization tools include making lists, gathering plenty of supplies, and strategizing. Here are more useful tips to make your transition smooth from us at Emerald78 self storage Vista California:
• Use the correct box size. Place heavy items, such as books, in small boxes. You can use bigger ones for light items, such as pillows and linens.
• Do not leave empty spaces in boxes. Fill in gaps with towels, clothing or packing paper.
• Put heavier items on the bottom of the boxes and lighter ones on top.
• Group items together from the same room in the same box. Label each box and include a description of its contents.
• Tape boxes shut, particularly where stress is concentrated.
• For items that require special treatment, including TVs and pieces of furniture, consider wooden crates for safe storage.